If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious smoothie that will help give you a flat stomach, look no further than these flat stomach weight loss smoothie recipes! This recipe is packed with ingredients that are known to help slim down your waistline and give you more energy. Plus, it only takes a few minutes to make. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe today and see the results for yourself!
Ingredients to use:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or cold water
- 1/2 banana or 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cup spinach or kale leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen berries or 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
Additional ingredients to add for a Flat Tummy in 2 Weeks or Less:
- Cinnamon – Helps control blood sugar levels which can reduce fat storage around the belly. Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon to your smoothie.
- Lemon – A natural diuretic that helps relieve bloating by flushing out water retention. Just add the juice of half a lemon to your smoothie.
- Ginger – Not only aids in digestion but also has thermogenic properties that help promote weight loss. Add a 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated to your smoothie.
- Green Tea – Is full of antioxidants that have been shown to boost metabolism and promote fat loss. Simply steep one green tea bag in 1/2 cup of hot water for 3 minutes. Remove the tea bag and let cool before adding 1/2 cup of green tea to your smoothie.
Lifestyle habits for a Flat Tummy in 2 Weeks or Less
There are a few lifestyle habits that, when adopted, will give you a flatter tummy in two weeks or less.
- The first is to eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day. This helps to keep your metabolism going and prevents you from becoming overly hungry, which can lead to overeating.
- Second, make sure to include plenty of fiber-rich foods in your diets, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Fiber helps to fill you up and keeps things moving along your digestive tract.
- Third, stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Water helps to flush out toxins and excess salt, which can cause bloating.
- Finally, get some exercise every day. Even just a brisk walk for 30 minutes can help to tone your stomach muscles and reduce bloating. Follow these simple tips and you’ll be on your way to a flatter tummy in no time!
There you have it! A delicious and nutritious flat stomach smoothie that will help you lose weight fast! Be sure to mix up the ingredients each day so you don’t get bored, and drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and flush out toxins. If you stick with this plan, you’ll be rocking a flat tummy in no time!